A robust Business Intelligence Architecture is a product of efforts taken to do all of the following
- Collection of data irrespective of source
- Data re-modelling in a Data Warehouse
- Storage & retrieval of large of data with reference to Speed
- Ease of Data analysis possibility as per need at right time
- Visually appealing and ease of extracting information from data
- Success Key- Finding right data at the right time for right people is the key to success.
- Unstructured to Structured- Extracting relevant valuable information from data
- Data to Decision- Up-to-date data helps in strategic decision making
- Message trigger – Alarms can be triggered
Here’s how can we help
Using dashboard we can make better decisions which will optimize overall Sales process
- Data security can be managed using section access
- Informed Decision Making- Using Qlik dashboard we can make better decisions which will optimize overall sales process
- Sales Performance Management- Structured approach to hiring, managing and incentivizing your sales force to drive optimal performance
- 360 degree Customer View- Complete view of customers by aggregating data from the various touch points that a customer may use to contact a company to buy products and receive service and support.
A Fanatic Financial Dashboard provides users with an instant visual representation of their financial KPIs.
- Financial Score Card- Financial Score Cards give businesses the ability to combine data into a single report, provide information on service and quality in addition to financial performance, and aid in efficiency improvements.
- Risk and Compliance- By seeing your data in an understandable, visual way, you may get a full picture of your compliance risk. For a more thorough study, drill down to the specifics using flexible filtering and setup.
- Lead with Data Transparency- Clay TechSystems allows you to make use of forecasting with accurate data to prepare for an increase or decrease in demand each year and setting measurable goals and deliverables for internal teams.
Warehousing and distribution processes requires the management of assets, people, and data to ensure products and partially finished products are available for assembly to customer order where and when required.
- Just in Time Inventory management- Understanding region-wise orders for optimum management of inventory
- Delivery Performance Management- CLaytechSystem’s dashboard helped the clients to precisely predict the probability of delays in the delivery process and make necessary corrective measures
- Enhanced Supply Chain Network- By combining all information gathered from different sectors of your business, ClayTechSystems will allow you to have an advanced supply chain network
- Monitoring- Gain real-time near visibility of orders across supply chain
DashboardsAll of your data is shown visually on a dashboard
All of your data is shown visually on a dashboard. Although it has a wide range of applications, its main purpose is to present information quickly, like KPIs. All types of professions can use dashboards to track performance, generate reports, and set budgets and goals for upcoming tasks.
Predictive analyticsA subset of advanced analytics known as predictive analytics
A subset of advanced analytics known as predictive analytics uses historical data along with statistical modelling, data mining, and machine learning to create predictions about future outcomes. Predictive Analytics is beneficial in Security, risk reduction, operational efficiency and improved decision making.
OLAPLarge commercial databases are organised and supported OLAP
Large commercial databases are organised and supported by online analytical processing (OLAP), a technology. Applying aggregate calculations to massive volumes of data makes use of OLAP particularly well. Analytics and business intelligence situations, which involve a lot of reading, are ideal for OLAP systems.
Data MiningData Mining Companies employ data mining as a method to transform unstructured data
Companies employ data mining as a method to transform unstructured data into information that is useful. Businesses can learn more about their customers to create more successful marketing campaigns, boost sales, and cut expenses by employing software to seek for patterns in massive volumes of data
Data DrillingData drilling is a business intelligence
Data drilling is a business intelligence (BI) technique that offers many views of the data in reports, charts, and spreadsheets to assist businesses in their information analysis. It’s a straightforward strategy that is useful for identifying trends’ root causes.
ETLThe data integration process known as ETL, or extract, transform, and load, brings together
The data integration process known as ETL, or extract, transform, and load, brings together data from several data sources into a single, consistent data store that is then loaded into a data warehouse or other destination system. ETL processes data is a fashion that focuses on particular business intelligence requirements, such as monthly reporting and many more.