Penetration testing and Cyber Security
What is Penetration testing and Cyber Security?
Each association has an assortment of vulnerabilities through which a hacker could without much of a stretch increase unapproved access to its assets. With such a frightening probability there is most likely that specific estimates should be taken to check both new and existing applications for any of these vulnerabilities. While this could be conceivable utilizing Vulnerability Assessments, Penetration Testing should likewise be possible for extra security.
Why perform Penetration Testing services?
- Validation of both internal and external security controls
- Simulation of existing threats using a manual testing approach
- Simulation of common threats to organizations
- Testing of vulnerability detection capabilities
- Testing the response to identified threats